SantExpo 2023: a look back at the event's success!
The 2023 edition of SantExpo was held from May 23 to 25 in Paris, Porte de Versailles. The Agence du Numérique en Santé (ANS – French eHealth Agency) had a joint stand, the “Village de la e-santé", with the Ministry of Health and Prevention and its partner PariSanté Campus.
What is SantExpo ?
SantExpo is the leading French event of the French Hospital Federation, which brings together every year all decision-makers and healthcare professionals involved in the management, digital, care pathway, patient experience, equipment, materials, construction, and transformation of healthcare institutions.
A look back at a rich program designed to meet the challenges of digital healthcare and advance e-health in France and Europe
Our joint stand with the French Ministry of Health and Prevention, once again demonstrated the collective commitment of the entire ecosystem to meeting visitors who were particularly interested in the issues surrounding the Segur of digital health, cybersecurity, "Mon Espace Santé", medico-social care, innovation, European projects and other e-health topics. 3 days to share a common ambition to advance digital healthcare, and to demonstrate the alignment of all ehealth stakeholders to support the ecosystem's projects.
Here are a few figures :
- 22 workshops, 7 demos and 4 events with over 600 participants
- 3 days of permanent presence of Agence du Numérique en Santé teams with PariSanté Campus
- 1 job dating organized by the ANS's human resources department
- 1 e-health afterwork
- 1 Ségur expert course on digital health, 1 Segur agora and “Mon Espace Santé”, and 1 cybersecurity agora
The Luxembourg health delegation was present at SantExpo
Tuesday, May 23, the Luxembourg delegation attended the “Village de la e-santé” to discuss the Agency’s major e-health projects. The Agence du Numérique en Santé had the pleasure of welcoming the following people:
- Minister Lenert, accompanied by a representative of the Ministry of Health,
- Minister Haagen, with a representative of the Ministry of Social Security,
- Eight members of the Fédération des Hôpitaux Luxembourgeois (FHL), including President Philippe Turk and General Secretary Sylvain Vitali,
- His Excellency Marc Ungeheuer, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary,
- Ambassador Nadia Ernzer, Permanent Representative of Luxembourg.
Discover MyHealth@EU and Sesali, for cross-border data exchange
On Wednesday May 24, the agency hosted a presentation on cross-border healthcare data exchange in Europe and presented the French interface: Sesali.fr and its API (application programming interface).
The aim of the API is to enable health software to access the health data of European patients. Sesali API allows to connect healthcare software directly to the Sesali service without having to log in again in order to query cross-border data.
- Discover MyHealth@EU, for cross-border data exchange
- Sesali.fr service for consulting European patient data
The 2023 European e-health week in Rennes from September 25 to 29, 2023.