Get ready for the European e-health week in Rennes
2023 is the year of interoperability and innovation for digital health!
It's official, the Agence du Numérique en Santé has won the organization of the IHE 2023 Connectathon from IHE Europe, the annual international meeting of the largest interoperability test of the entire health information systems industry, and it will take place in France, in Rennes from September 25th to 29th!
In order to promote these future exchanges, the Agency is organizing, in collaboration with IHE Europe and Interop'Santé, parallel events dedicated to software vendors, start-ups, institutions and partners in the digital health sector.
What is the European eHealth Week 2023?
The event will bring together nearly 700 participants, from France and abroad, in the health and medico-social sectors, with the aim of decompartmentalizing the business, technical and regulatory worlds. With the exceptional mobilization of French and international delegations: the Ministry of Health and Prevention, the DNS, the ARS, the GRADeS, and many others...
(not familiar with the French ecosystem? Please find out more: eHealth Agency Main Partners | Europe & International (esante.gouv.fr))
Events not to be missed, designed for you : (registration link soon)
- a 5-day IHE Connectathon;
- 3-day projectathons; (in French)
- the national e-health day with a half-day dedicated to digital health companies;
- the French Interoperability Day, organized by Interop'Santé and ANS;
- the half-day event organized by Biotech Santé Bretagne “innovating in e-health: the keys to success”;
- the cybersecurity conference;
- a social event: an opportunity to exchange ideas about local discoveries.
Access useful resources:
- You want to participate to the IHE International Connectathon: register!
- Projectathons will be organized to collect your needs: answer the questionnaire.
- You wish to contribute to the organization: contact us!
- You want to become an official partner: contact us!
When? from Monday 25 to Friday 29 September 2023
Where? The Couvent des Jacobins Rennes Convention Center, At 1h25 from Paris, located in the heart of the historic center of Rennes, close to more than 4,000 hotel rooms, the Couvent des Jacobins has all the assets of a convention center of the 21st century, in a historic setting of the fourteenth century: Le Couvent des Jacobins - Centre des Congrès de Rennes Métropole - Google Maps
- European e-Health Week (soon)
- IHE Europe - Connectathon
- Projectathons: answer the questionnaire
- Access the industry portal