Digital Health Team Finland in the spotlight for the start of the year !
On 19th of January 2023, the Agence du Numérique en Santé (ANS, the French eHealth Agency) had the great pleasure of welcoming a Finnish delegation from Team Finland Led by Ms. Päivi Sillanaukee Ambassador for Health and Wellbeing, Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
Find out more about the companies: Microsoft PowerPoint - Delegation brochure France.pptx (businessfinland.fi)
An innovative panel:
- Welcoming the 17 Finnish companies and innovation support structures
- PariSantéCampus – Welcoming words and presentation, Prof. Antoine Tesnière, Marine Darnault
- French Digital Health Acceleration strategy and G_NIUS, Ministerial Digital health delegation, Louisa Stüwe
- The acknowledged institutional accelerator of eHealth in France and Europe, Agence du Numérique en Santé (ANS) - Marc Loutrel, Angelica Cavalcante, Antoine de Marassé-Enouf
- Health Data Hub – Camille Cloitre
- EIT Health - Societal Impact Model, Approach and Operating Model and Partner Network - Jérôme Fabiano
- Pitch of the activities of 6 Finnish companies Questions/answers: Tietoevry, BCP Platforms, BeeHealthy, Buddy Healthcare, Predicell, Cardiolyse, exchanges with French companies: NorbertHealth, Hopia, Avatar Medical, Baracoda, Medisanté.
Team Finland & Business Finland
The Team Finland network promotes internationalization of Finnish businesses, Finland’s external economic relations, brand abroad, travel and investments to Finland. The network brings key authorities and organizations under one umbrella, improves the efficiency of their cooperation, and provides customers with an easy access to a wide range of services.
Business Finland is the Finnish innovation funding, trade, investment, and travel promotion organization, headquartered in Helsinki.
All about digital health in Finland
Would you like to know more about the health system in Finland ?
Go to the G_NIUS website, section "international level".